To view the full documents package click here to visit az-documents.co.uk
The alphaZ Documents package is a resource library of forms, policies, registers and checklists that is available to our clients and can be used to assist and support the setup of effective management systems. Included with alphaZ Documents is a comprehensive Integrated Management System (IMS) documentation package which can be used to setup simple and easy to follow management system documentation which can assist with effective organisation and management within your business and achievement of ISO certification.
A selection of alphaZ documents is available at no additional cost to isoassured clients with online access through the 'Client Area' of this web site and full subscription to az-documents.co.uk can also be arranged. An az-documents.co.uk subscription is included to support any consultancy, remote consultancy or documentation update / preparation services.
- Excel Registers - for logging and managing operational data; Issues / Actions Register, Staff Training / Competency Matrix, Key Suppliers / Contractors Register, Equipment / Vehicles Register, Customer Feedback analysis, Purchase Order Register, Enquiry / Quote Register, Job Register, Legal Register
- IMS Registers - for logging Management system data such as a Risk Register, Interested Parties register, SWOT analysis, Information / Data Assets, Document Register & a Business Continuity Plan
- Forms Library - Quality Forms, Environmental Forms, HR Forms, Health & Safety Forms
- Policies Library - Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety Policy & many other policies
- Checklists - Pre-prepared internal audit checklists including full system process audits for ISO compliance and other IMS implementation checklists
- IMS Filing Structure - folder system for electronic and paper to organise key IMS documents and ISO compliance evidence
alphaZ Integrated Management System (IMS) Package
The alphaZ IMS package features a simple and flexible Integrated Management System document that provides an overview of all key activities within the business and can be used to develop ISO compliant management systems.
This framework document is NOT based on any ISO standards and the main document doesn't include any ISO clause references - it is simply a plain language overview of how operations are managed within your organisation and the document is organised in a logical and practical manner. The IMS package has been implemented in a wide range of organisations who have achieved full ISO certification without any issues.
We have developed this IMS package to facilitate the development of a useful and easy to follow management system which also meets ISO standards and various supporting documents can be used to check and confirm ISO compliance pre and during audit.
The IMS package includes;
- IMS1 Integrated Management System Document
- IMS1 Guidance
- Implementation Checklists
- Implementation Guidance
- ISO Standards Correlation
alpha-Z Screenshots - Click below for larger image