alphaZ Documents - Comprehensive documents package for ISO compliance
To view the full documents package click here to visit az-documents.co.uk
The alphaZ Documents package is a comprehensive resource library of forms, policies, registers and checklists that can be used to assist and support the setup of effective management systems. Included with alphaZ Documents is a comprehensive Integrated Management System (IMS) documentation manual which can be used to setup a simple and easy to follow management system which can assist with effective organisation and management within your business and the achievement of ISO certification.
All our consultancy clients get free and full access to the alphaZ documents web site and our certification clients are offered discounted access or free access to a selection of files in our Client Area.
The package includes full management system documentation templates including a simple to use Integrated Management System (IMS) manual template to cover various ISO standards and combinations of ISO standards.
The package includes;
- Management Systems - IMS1 management system documentation templates
- Implementation checklists - Checklists to assist with the implementation process
- ISO Correlation documents - Guidance on evidence of ISO compliance for all ISO clauses
- Excel Registers - for logging and managing operational data; Issues / Actions Register, Staff Training / Competency Matrix, Key Suppliers / Contractors Register, Equipment / Vehicles Register, Customer Feedback analysis, Purchase Order Register, Enquiry / Quote Register, Job Register, Legal Register
- IMS Registers - for logging Management system data such as a Risk Register, Interested Parties register, SWOT analysis, Information / Data Assets, Document Register & a Business Continuity Register
- Forms Library - Quality Forms, Environmental Forms, HR Forms, Health & Safety Forms
- Policies Library - Quality, Environmental & Health & Safety Policy & many other policies
- Internal Audit Checklists - Pre-prepared internal audit checklists including full system process audits for ISO compliance and other IMS implementation checklists
- IMS Filing Structure - folder system for electronic and paper to organise key IMS documents and ISO compliance evidence
- Staff Handbooks; General Staff Handbook, Environmental Staff Handbook, Information Security Staff Handbook, Health & Safety Staff Handbook
- Guidance Documents; Guidance document templates for providing staff training and covering topics like; Legal compliance and Risk Management, Dealing with problems and complaints, Management of files, Environmental management, safe use of equipment etc...
- Policy Procedures; More detailed procedure-type policies
- Examples; Sample completed assessments; Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments etc...
- Training / Guidance; Training and guidance resources for use with workers
alphaZ Integrated Management System (IMS) Package
The alphaZ IMS package features a simple and flexible Integrated Management System manual that provides an overview of all key activities within the business and can be used to develop ISO compliant management systems.
This manual is a framework document which is NOT based on any ISO standards and doesn't include any ISO clause references - it is simply a plain language overview of how operations are managed within your organisation and the document is organised in a logical and practical manner. The IMS package has been implemented in a wide range of organisations who have achieved full ISO certification without any issues.
We have developed this IMS package to facilitate the development of a useful and easy to follow management system which also meets ISO standards and various supporting documents can be used to check and confirm ISO compliance pre and during audit.
The IMS package includes;
- IMS1 Integrated Management System Manual Document
- IMS1 Guidance
- Implementation Checklists
- Implementation Guidance
- ISO Standards Correlation
alphaZ Screenshots - Click below for larger image